Axelon is growing its Business Development team!
For more than 30 years, Axelon has been exceeding market expectations and delivering top talent to the Fortune 500. Our team’s dedication and commitment to our clients’ success have always set us apart. Axelon continues to empower its employees with technological advancements developed for top business performance, making Axelon a leading global staffing services provider in the industry. Historically rooted in the technology sector, Axelon now services many labor categories. At Axelon, you’ll be part of a team that accelerates business success.
Looking for a lucrative career as a Business Development Manager?
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to assist us in industry expansion and to fulfill our growth strategy. Apply here
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Strong industry knowledge required to plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Develop a rapport with new clients, support that will continually improve the relationship. Business Development Managers will work with management, operations and marketing. Participate in strategic planning to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
The main aspects of the position will be:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify and connect with the decision makers within a prospective client’s organization and build relationship for potential business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches as well as participate in pricing the solution/service
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends and identification of potential clients.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the company’s performance.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s needs and their current contingent staff hiring model.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in Business Development.
- Communication skills that allow interaction with a variety of points of contacts including: Procurement, HR, Recruitment and C- level executives of Fortune 500 companies.
Bachelor’s degree required, an MBA is a plus.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Join Axelon and we’ll provide you with what you need to succeed. Support the staffing needs of major U.S. corporations as you work with the latest technologies and a team of top-performing recruiters.
What will I get?
As a valued Axelon Services Business Development Professional, you will receive one of the best and most comprehensive benefits packages offered by any staffing company.
Your package will include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Company matched 401(k)
- Commuter benefits (TransitChek)